Chess is a two-player strategy board game played on a checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an 8×8 grid. Each player begins with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. The objective is to checkmate the opponent’s king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.
– 10 play levels (Learn on casual and progress to Pro)
– Helpful tips and highlights
– Undo function
– Detailed performance stats and ratings
– 2D view, 3D view and Automatic view
– 6 gorgeous themes for boards, pieces, and backgrounds
– 2 player mode. Play against your friends!
– Realistic 3D graphics and exciting sound effects
– Small size
– Automatic save when you get a phone call or exit the application